+44 (0)7711 560422
- Respect – deeply held respect for all those we work with, manifest in how we behave
- Ethics – we will always promote and practice the highest ethical standards and expect those we work with to do likewise
- Intimacy – always emphasising the need to get close to the customer, a highly personal and sensitive approach
- Flexibility – work led by the needs / aspirations of our clients, a fundamentally bespoke approach
- Quality – nothing but the best as perceived by our customers will satisfy us
- Science – interventions based on a firm foundation of scientific principles
- Value For Money – always working to secure for our clients an expected return on their investment
- Challenge – never content with the status quo – always searching for advancement
- Our emphasis is on innovation, creativity and new thinking to solve complex organisational problems.
- We specialise in creating solutions specifically tailored to meet the needs and aspirations of our clients.
- Our focus is upon people’s behaviour as the key business results driver.
- The target is to create a win-win culture, where people choose to behave in a way that benefits both them, fellow employees and the company.
- We look to engage with different stakeholder groups so as to build ownership, deep down commitment and sustainability.
- Our interventions are designed around established scientific principles and theory including the following:
- Human Factors
- Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Behavioural Reinforcement And Motivation Theory
- Social Learning Theory
- Goal Theory
- Transactional Analysis
- We build in quantitative and qualitative data analysis to determine results achieved, value added and return on investment.